Dr. Ben Breidenbach DC, CCSP, FACO
Hometown: Markesan, WI
- Lakeland College in Sheboygan, WI
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology (BS)
- Doctorate in Chiropractic (DC)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP)
- Diplomate in Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Fellow in the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists (FACO)
Dr. Ben Breidenbach takes the "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Breidenbach will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our Scoliosis Center, or would like to learn more about scoliosis under the chiropractic model, please call us at 608-386-9328 OR 608-386-9538 today!